Island Financial Advisors
Island Financial Advisors has evolved over the years, but our vision has never changed. That is to be your most trusted advisor in helping each client achieve their stated goals and objectives through our interactive process. This is accomplished by getting to know each other, learning about your successes and challenges and providing solutions through service and education, striving to exceed expectations.
Island Financial Advisors offers investment advisory accounts and acts as a fiduciary. Which means we are held to a higher standard on your behalf. We are an independent firm with no proprietary products which means we provide unbiased, conflict free advice and a commitment to transparency. We also provide wealth management and a full suite of tax and other financial services for an additional fee or commission.
Six Key Fiduciary Duties:
1. Serve our client’s best interest
2. Act in utmost good faith
3. Act prudently, with the care and skill of a professional
4. Disclose all material facts
5. Control investment expenses
6. Avoid conflicts of interest
Knowledge is power. It’s also the foundation for intelligent, well-considered decisions. When you have retirement in sight, sound decisions are vital in helping you pursue your goals and avoid costly mistakes that can affect your future.
As financial professionals, we are committed to helping people just like you create solutions for their retirement assets. Once we understand your risk tolerance, time horizon and goals, we will work diligently to develop a program that carefully balances investment strategies with preserving principal.
Today’s economic environment brings challenges. But along with challenges come opportunities and potential rewards. We work closely with our clients to evaluate those opportunities and get in position to reap those rewards. We enjoy helping people build a solid financial foundation for the future.
How We Are Different
As the financial industry is ever evolving, Island Financial Advisors adjusts to ensure we are meeting our clients’ needs offering more comprehensive advice, encompassing all parts of their financial lives.
- We do not have any proprietary investments
- Our “Comfort Zone” models that categorize our client’s risk tolerance and “comfort zone” with the ups and downs of investments
- An open architecture of investment options so that we always make conflict free investment decisions
- Provide wealth management and a full suite of tax services
- Provide an interactive and collaborative approach to ensure you receive value added service that differentiates IFA from other wealth management firms
Our purpose here at Island Financial Advisors is to assist clients in achieving their estate, financial, and tax objectives and goals. We intend to create relationships through long-term investment strategies and teamwork. Open communication with sincere concern and trust are important in forming effective working relationships. Through education, and commitment to excellence, We will provide the value added service that differentiates us from the competition.